name is Kathryn Keller and I have been a psychotherapist and personal
life coach for over 20 years. My joy in life is helping people move toward
a future, not just get over a past. This page is an overview of my services.
I am committed to providing my clients with a counseling experience using in depth practical
approaches for enhancing their lives. We move forward with in depth practical approaches
to change unhelpful patterns in both the personal and professional areas. Clients work
with me to understand themselves and to find practical solutions to their problems. Methods
used to reach our goals are taken from self-psychology, cognitive behavioral therapy, and
personal and professional coaching principles. My credentials are LCSW, BCD. I am a licensed
clinician in the state of Illinois.
Services Provided to Individual Adult Clients
- Assess the problem
- Assist clients in evaluating and reaching their goals
- Assist clients in finding flexible solutions to their difficulties
- Facilitate improved understanding of self and self in relationship
- Move toward resolving personal and professional issues
would come to a Therapist/Coach?
who want counseling or coaching to
- identify specific goals
- create specific plans to improve personal performance
- eliminate procrastination
- develop and implement an action plan
- improve communication skills
- examine and develop strategies to overcome limiting beliefs
- make better decisions and deal with change
- enhance their self-esteem
- prepare for and make career transitions
- develop their business
- clarify issues that are standing in the way of their success
- enhance their self-awareness and understanding of others
will work on the particular challenges present in your personal
and professional life. Specific and concrete information will be
to your situation.
Modalities Used to Assist Clients
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Personal and Professional Coaching
Areas of Focus with Clients
- Life Transitions, Personal and Professional
- Dealing with loss, sadness, and fear
- Moving away from feeling stuck and unable to change
- Beginning, building and maintaining relationships
- Effective Communication
-- After reading, you may wish to continue on the website
or give me a call
for a free telephone consultation and answers to your questions.
If I am with a client
or out of office, please leave a confidential message
on my private office phone.
I will return your call as soon as possible.